Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Treat Bags for Valentines Day

Hey All. This is a very easy project that I made for all the kids in my children's classes. It's very simple, but I think it's cute with just the stamps from K. Andrew Designs. Click here and it will take you directly to the Getting Cricky Blog and the K. Andrew Designs amazing stamps. I used the "I heart you" and the "It's Valentines" sets for my project.
Take a peek. . .
I used Regal Rose card stock from Stamp-in Up. White card stock from Papertrey Ink. The stamps are the "I heart You set and the It's Valentines set" from K. Andrew Designs. There is a link up top that will take you directly to her website so that you can see all her stamps. I made faux stitching lines with my silver gel pen and used Jenni Bowlin Cough Syrup Ink for the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry