Monday, February 6, 2012

Clear Clip Board

Hey Everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I was getting ready for my first craft show and I was very very sick, all at the same time. I wanted to show you the clip board I decoupaged for the show. I bought a clear clip board at wal-mart, but my friend was able to make them for us with the tools that he has. So this was our first attempt, let me know what you think.
I used the paper from Colorbok, the rosewood collection. I absolutely love that paper and am going to have to get myself another pack or two or more. LOL  It has a lot of old fashioned designs in that pack.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. That is really pretty. I hope your feeling better soon.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear u aren't feeling well. :-(. Hope u are better soon. How did your craft show go? I am sure it wentl well, you had some amazing projects.. This clip board is just gorgeous.. I love the paper.. And I want to thank you for always leaving me such encouraging comment on my blog. You are so sweet. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry