Thursday, February 16, 2012

Desk Top Mini

Hey Everyone, it's me again. I wanted to show you the mini that I'm working on. I still have to make the journaling tags to go inside each pocket, but I wanted to share with you what I have done so far. The papers are all from Hobby Lobby, the Paper Studio - Mirabelle Collection along with the ribbon and brads. It is such pretty paper. I used an 8 X 10 acrylic frame and a small binder clip that was attached to a index card holder, both from Wal-Mart. I used .25 inch scor-tape to hold the pages from the mat stack together, only on 3 sides. I plan on making tags to slip inside that can be used as a journaling mat for pictures on both sides of the page.

I feel like it is needing something on the right side, but I just don't know what. Let me know what you think and if you think of something that might be the perfect embellishment, let me know.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Maybe a pretty border or maybe a MS punch border? I like it so far. TFS

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! If you like maybe you can add some flowers.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's beautiful the way it is.. but like Kate said, maybe a flower... i have been having trouble with my blog, the pictures keep disappearing, i put them back on the disappear.. have been working on it for several days trying to figure what's happening, i think i know, just don't sure what to do... i hope you are feeling better my friend..
    i think the desk top mini is GORGEOUS.. let us know what you decide to do with the right side. hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry