Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bling Rings

I spent most of the day in my wheelchair not feeling like doing much. But a couple hours ago I got a burst of energy and made a few pearl bling rings for some friends and I wanted to share them with you all. I'm hoping to do a tutorial on how I made them, but I have to wait until I get my tripod back up. My littlest daughter was my hand model so don't look to closely, she had just finished playing outside in the dirt. LOL


Let me know what you think and which one is your favorite.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

6 comments:

  1. Sherry this is just GORGEOUS! I love all of them, I can't even pick.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry they are all so pretty, but if I had to choose, which would be really hard, I would choose the second... I hope u are feeli g better real soon my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sherry, these are BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't pick a favorite - they're all lovely. And your little girl makes a fabulous hand model. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Can't pick a favourite!Love the look of your blog!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry these are awesome! They are all beautiful but my favorite one is the 4th one over on the bottom picture! I cant wait for your tutorial! They look so fun!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt - Sister
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sherry.
    I love those rings you have made. I actually have to agree with others, they are all nice. But I think my favorite is the one with the pink pearls. I guess its because I am a pink fanatic.
    TFS.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry