Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentines Blog Hop Day 2

We have a young woman at church getting ready to have her first child and it's going to be a little girl. I am so excited. So I took one of the flowers I made, securely sewed a bright pink heart button to the center and then added stretchable lace to go around her head. I can't photograph her with it on, because she isn't here yet. But as soon as she is, I'll be sure to snap a picture or two or a ton.
These were so easy to make and I made a video on them a few post back also with a link to the ladies video that I learned them from. If you have a little girl, check these out, super easy, super quick and a lot cheaper than what you pay for them in the store. This way, you can customize them to match any outfit she may be wearing.

Your next hop is to Jen.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

7 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet! It's going to be just darling on. Can't wait to see the pics! ;) TFS!


    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry this is so adorable, I can just picture a perfect little one wearing it! Very CUTE!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com
    pendrah at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I will have to try. Thank you!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
    modjjjash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That head band is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your project.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift I am sure she will love it.
    Linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Your Head Band is so Cute! She is just going to Love It! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
    keaunalynn@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry