Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rolled Flowers

Hey everyone. I saw a tutorial on how to make these flowers and I thought they were so cute, I just had to try them. A special thank you to Kerry Duff (Duffer9904 on youtube), she sent me the exact ribbon I needed in a RAK. So thanks to her kindness I was able to try them last night and didn't have to wait and hope someone could take me to a store. I put the ladies name in my youtube post who came up with this idea, so please go there and check out her videos too. She explains exactly how to do them. Actually she makes several different kinds of flowers and you will love them all.
Okay, here is my version of her flowers. I hope that you like them too.
I am talking very softly in the video, which you probably know is not normal for me. But it was 2:00 in the morning and my family was all asleep, so I was trying to by quiet. I also recorded this with my iphone and I couldn't believe how quick it uploaded to youtube. My other camera would have taken hours. Please forgive the lighting too. I moved my craft space around and haven't gotten my lighting right yet.



5 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful -- have to check out the tutorial on making them!!!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for the video.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! WOW!!!! I hope you'll have time to play along this year in my 52 Tags in 2012 series! Hugs to you. Love your blog background. :) You've inspired me to go search for a Valentine theme background. :) You're such an enabler. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Sherry, these are GORGEOUS!! You did a fabulous job!! Wow!! I love them!!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry