Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rebecca's Baby Shower Blog Hop

Welcome to Lisa’s daughter, Rebecca’s, Baby Shower! What a great idea to have a baby shower between your blogging friends. Lisa has asked that we make a two-page layout which she will present to her daughter. Rebecca is having a boy and her son’s name will be Maxwell Thaddeus. There is a fantastic line-up to check out all of our layouts which I hope you enjoy!!!
If you have arrived here from Maria, then you are at the right place for this baby shower. If you just happened to visit me today or happened upon my blog, I don’t want you to miss a single present for the baby shower and would want you to begin at the very beginning which is the proud soon-to-be-Grandma, Lisa.

The paper for this layout all came from Colorbok from Wal-Mart (it's the same color paper for both pages, but for some reason they look different). I had these Winnie the Pooh stickers in my stash. I am a major Eeyore and Pooh fan. I hope that Lisa and Rebecca both like them and someday little Maxwell will enjoy seeing all the work his Grandma went to to make something so special for him.
Head on over to Barbara for the next stop on this hop.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

9 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of your layouts! Bright colors but still lets the pictures shine!
    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute layout !!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, your layout is just to cute... Love me some Winnie the Pooh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cute love the shimmery Pooh & Piglet (0:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job! TFS! and it's been great hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet LO. Love Winnie!!

    Dawn
    DeeGeeScraps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sherry these are just precious.. You did a beautiful job on them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherry I just these lo's! Pooh and Piglet are my most favorite Disney Characters.

    To answer your question on the new stuff that I bought. I bought the V-day wooden stamps, MS stamp set, recollections cardstock at Michael's. The St. Patrick's Day wooden stamp and clear stamps and the Disney Cart came from Big Lots. The patterned paper came from Hobby Lobby.

    Can't wait to see your next project.

    -Hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute layout. Pooh and Piglet are adorable.
    Barbara B
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry