Friday, January 27, 2012

Rebecca's Baby Shower Blog Hop

Welcome to Lisa’s daughter, Rebecca’s, Baby Shower! What a great idea to have a baby shower between your blogging friends. Lisa has asked that we make a two-page layout which she will present to her daughter. Rebecca is having a boy and her son’s name will be Maxwell Thaddeus. There is a fantastic line-up to check out all of our layouts which I hope you enjoy!!!
If you have arrived here from Maria, then you are at the right place for this baby shower. If you just happened to visit me today or happened upon my blog, I don’t want you to miss a single present for the baby shower and would want you to begin at the very beginning which is the proud soon-to-be-Grandma, Lisa.


The paper was all bazzill. The large duck on the first page is a wooden piece I picked up at Wal-Mart. The stamps all come from K. Andrew Designs (her new Valentines Set). Click here and it will take you to the Getting Cricky blog where you can check out all of her amazing stamps. I hope Lisa and her daughter both like this layout and the one I will be putting up tomorrow for you all to see as well. If you like the projects you see on my blog, please leave a comment and consider subscribing. I'd really appreciate it.

Click here to go to Barbara B's Blog and see what awesome layout she made for you!

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

16 comments:

  1. Sherry - an adorable layout and I absolutely love the ducks!! Always a pleasure hopping with you!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love the way you used the stamps!!
    Kristan
    GCDT-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry your lo is so darn cute. I just love the little duck. Great colors too.

    -Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!!I love your layout!!!!!!!Glad to be in this hop with you.
    hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherry,
    I love your layout. I love duckies! The duckies are so adorable. Great Hopping with you.

    Barbara B.
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is so cute and I can hardly wait to see it. The duckies turned out nicely. Thanks for participating in this hop with me, you have no clue how much it means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! That duck is so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lay out is great. I just love that duck! great work and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherry, Your duck is so cute. I love his expression. I am sure that Rebecca will love putting pictures of her new little one on this L/O tfs Tami

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Layout!! Very sweet!! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sherry what an adorable layout, I love how you arranged the papers for the pictures and that little duck is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute layout !!!


    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry