Monday, January 23, 2012

Prayer Journal

I found the book I'm using for the prayer journal at Wal-Mart. I thought it was really cute and didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I knew I would come up with something.
I embroidered the lace piece on my embroidery machine and then added the lollipop flower, feathers and stick pin that I had made. I had gotten a set of thin wooden letters years ago and found them when I was going through some stuff. So I painted it with champagne acrylic paint and attached it to the book with E6000 glue. This is going to my sister Deanna, so that is why there is a D on it.
I thought it would make a perfect prayer journal that she can lay beside her bed or keep in her purse. I know I try to write down my prayer request so that I don't forget them and I'm hoping this will help her also.
I hope you all like it and feel free to leave me some comments about what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. I think she will love it- it is just beautiful. Still having trouble trying to post on your blog, hope this goes through

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sherry!! What a beautiful gift for your sister!! I love the pretty flower :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sherry... this is beautiful! I'm sure she will love it! Oh and I love your Valentine blog background too... super cute!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry