Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Christmas Mini

I finally finished my Christmas Mini and will be picking up my photos tomorrow to put in it. I wanted to show you what I have done so far and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a Wonderful and Happy New Year.
Sorry this took so long to get up. I have been trying to post it all day and have had nothing but trouble with youtube. We were out of town for a week, so I'm really behind. I hope you like my mini and if you have any advice that could help me with my next one, please feel free to share it.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. I keep trying to watch your video, but something comes up and I have to stop. so far I like and I want to make one. So i'm saving this and will watch all the way thru.

    vickie'sscrappings.blogspoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sherry. It looks like it took a lot of work.

    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Sherry this mini is Beautiful. I love the pattern papers you used and all those 25's. I love all the places to put pictures. I hope to make my first mini sometime this year. Hope to start soon. Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry