Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A few Christmas Pics to Share with My Friends.

I just wanted to show you a few pictures of the kids having fun for Christmas. One of the things we do every year, is that the kids get to unwrap one gift on Christmas Eve. It is always a new pair of pajamas. My parents did the same thing for me and my sisters. We always slept in my dad's t-shirts, so I guess this was there way of making sure we didn't look like little rats on Christmas morning.




Danée's friend celebrated Christmas with us. It was her first Christmas ever and I think that she really enjoyed it. The next photo's are of Jesse and Mariah meeting Santa this year.

It was an amazing Christmas an I am truly bless.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Sherry! My family started the tradition when we moved on Christmas Day 13 years ago to open all our gifts on Christmas Eve. I go to my in laws on Christmas Day. I hope you and your family have a great New Year.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing! I love that you do Christmas Eve pajamas - we do the exact same thing with Abi and Luke, and my mom did it with me and my sister! :) Great minds think alike, right? ;)

    Have a wonderful New Years!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kids! if you get e-mail let me know would love to follow... I'm in the 7-8 snow blog hop with you.. parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry