Monday, January 16, 2012

Days 1 & 2 for Promotion Week at Getting Cricky

The Getting Cricky Design Team each choose a set of stamps and are using them this entire week to show you how much you can do with one set and how versatile Kristal's stamps truly are. This project was a lot of fun for me. I had some cards I wanted to do for my sister, so I decided to use this as my opportunity to work on them. Plus I started doing some altered projects and found this to be another opportunity to use my stamps again.
Since I posted my Simply Sunday Challenge yesterday and I still want to get in all 5 of my projects , I'm going to post 2 of them today. I chose the "Amazing You" stamp set. You'll see in my first card that I also added a stamp from the "Sympathetic Sayings" stamp set as well. I used the "You Are Loved" stamp on shrinky dink paper and turned it into a charm placed amongst the flowers. 



Here are the stamps that I used below. . . and you can find them by clicking here.

Both cards were made using the Paper Studio Mirabelle Paper Pack. The first card is kind of an odd size. I loved the mat and didn't want to cut it down, so I kept it the way it was and cut my card base at 9 X 6.5. Folded in half it makes a 4.5 X 6.5 card. I used Iamroses flowers, Stamp-in Up Adhesive Pearls and Xlrg Label Punch, Papertrey Ink Ribbon, Shrinky Dink Paper and K. Andrew Design Stamps. I hope that you think my cards turned out nice. I sure hope that my sister does too.

Before I bring this post to a close, I wanted to give you a chance to see Kristals awesome Valentine Stamps that are available for order.


Click here and it will take you right to them.
Be sure to post sherryfreeship, to get free shipping on your order.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I have both of those stamp sets but haven't used them yet. I'm sure I'll be getting some great ideas from you. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love the flowers.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cards! I love the flowers!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JRDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love your flowers!!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDt
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your cards are so gorgeous, Sherry!! Those flowers are stunning!! And the papers you used are beautiful!! Great job :)


    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DT - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the flowers & the soft colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!!

    Veronica Getting Cricky JrDT Sister
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry