Sunday, December 4, 2011

Simple Sunday Challenge - Christmas Ornament

I had made a bunch of these ornament to put on my tree one year. They look so complicated but are super simple and put together with straight pins and a styrophoam ball. My favorite part is the tag I made for it. I have a very dear friend and I wanted him to have one for his tree. I used the Amazing You stamp set by K. Andrew Designs. Click here and it will take you to Kristals blog where you can see all of her awesome stamps. I even made a little box to fit my ornament. Since my friend's even less computer savvy than I am, it's okay to tell you all. I plan to take it to church and slip it into the foyer, so when he comes to church he'll get it. I have 3 sisters and no brothers, so he's the closest thing to a brother that I've ever had.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

11 comments:

  1. Your ornament is so beautiful, Sherry!! I can't believe it is simple to make...it looks so intricate and detailed! What a gorgeous gift that will look so pretty hanging on a Christmas tree!! Love it :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sherry, would love to see a video on how you make these!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ornament! I am so sure your friend will love this! And You box is adorable!! Great job!!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job Sherry.
    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the ornament. It does look like it would be hard to make. So pretty. I would love to make a bunch of ornaments. If I could collect ornaments an keep them up all year I would. :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry these ornaments are beautiful. I love the saying you added to it.for your friends. It will be a beautiful gift. thanks for sharing!
    Heather your GC JrDT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how nice is this. What a great idea. Hope you have a blessed week.
    Hugs,
    Kathy DT Sister
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Sherry. You are right, they look complicated. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!
    Miranda : )
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherry u are always thinking of others... I am sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this, I have always wanted to make one!! Beautiful, thanks for the inspiration!! Cheers Jennie
    Getting Cricky Jnr DTM sister

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry