Thursday, December 8, 2011

Making Stockings with Jesse's Class

I used my stocking die from Stamp-in Up and had a blast with my son Jesse's class. They each made their own stocking, we punched a hole in them and they hung them on their class Christmas tree with red yarn. I love going to his class. They all make me feel so loved.
One awesome group of kids, showing off their stockings on their tree. I was so proud of them. The handsome young man on the left is my baby.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Awe..Great picture! I bet they had a fun time making those stockings :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture, Sherry and it sounds like a wonderful day :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry