Friday, December 9, 2011

All I want for Christmas Blog Hop.

Welcome to the "All I Want for Christmas" Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature everything about what these ladies want for Christmas!!  You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- We hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!!

If you've hopped over from Susanne , then you are in the right place!!  If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All I Want For Christmas  FUN, then please CLICK HERE http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/ at Lisa's blog!!  Keep alert for blog candy along the way as some hop stops will be offering some goodies...


For the hop today, I've created  some pretty boxes to put under my tree and fill with goodies for my awesome kids. As a parent, being able to make this day special for my kids is so important to me. I want them to be able to walk into the living room on Christmas day and be in awe of all those pretty presents just waiting to be unwrapped by them.


All the stamps used for these tags are K. Andrew Designs - Winter Wishes Set, Amazing You, and the bonus Peppermini set (that can be yours for free for placing an order this month). Click here to see all the rest of her awesome stamps.

To be eligible for the grand prize blog candy, you MUST visit all the blogs and leave a comment on my blog for the day and also become a follower at "Scrapping With Lisa" and my facebook page:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapping-with-Lisa/130882060268842. Please let me know if you don't do facebook and I won't count that against you for the blog candy.  Now for the blog candy, I bet you are wondering what it could be.   It will be a mini paper bag album that will come with all the pieces you would need to assemble the mini album.
 

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

14 comments:

  1. What great treat box. TFS

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes, love the tulle bows.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, that turned out beautiful!
    I know what you mean, all I want is for my children to be blessed on Christmas morning.
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boxes are beautiful!!!.. :)lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing better than Pretty boxes to unwrap!! love all of them.
    paula
    www.faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty! Your kids are going to love them I am sure!
    Tammy L

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those packages, they are so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.


    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute boxes and I love the bows. So fluffy and special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boxes are beautiful! Your children are lucky, Merry Christmas.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty boxs! Can I be your kid?

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a wonderful mom. I am sure they know he much u love each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWW, these are really great, I know your kids will love seeing these pretty boxes on Christmas morning.
    TFS
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove @ aol . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful boxes. Your kids will love them!

    Barbara
    barbarab3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry