Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tim Holtz Distress Ink Blending Foam Storage

This video is my idea of how to store some of my Tim Holtz products. I hope that you find it useful and are able to do something similar for your products. Remember Tim Holtz distress inks, blending tools and the blending foam is still on sale today at Joanns. His inks are only $2.99. I think that's an awesome price.


Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

PS
If you don't keep the plastic that your cricut cartridges, cuttlebug folders, or spellbinders come in, I'd appreciate it if you all could mail me some. I'm working on something and need some of that heavy plastic. Thank you to all who can help.
Sherry Wolfe
1910 Evergreen Ave. SW
Live Oak FL 32064

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sherry I am sorry I don't have time to watch your video but wanted to pop over and see what you were up to...Spend the day driving to Napa to see my aunt and it is an all day drive there and back.. just popping in on a few blogs... hugs

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry