Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Character Puppets

When I was reading a story to the kids at my daughters school, I made these little popsicle stick puppets to go along with the story. They were super easy to do and the kids loved to use them to help me make the book come to life.


I cut the pieces from the zooballoo cricut cartridge and the faces are from peachy keen stamps. I wanted to make sure that my alligator looked friendly. Then I got the popsicle sticks from Wal-Mart. This was a real easy project and it really helped keep the kids attention. You could even have the kids make them after you're done reading the story and use them for bookmarks for their books at home. I hope this gives you all some ideas for things you can do with your kids too.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

PS.
There is an awesome give away at Getting Cricky. Be sure to check it out.
http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/09/giveaway-monday-peachy-keen-stamps-yum.html#comment-form

2 comments:

  1. These are so adorable Sherry.. I always love to pop in an see what you have created... hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are so super sweet. They made me giggle a little too. :) What a clever and creative idea. TFS!
    Nita :)

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry