Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Great-Niece Elaina layout/wall hanging



 This is my first project on the "Queen of my Craftroom design team". I think I'm really going to enjoy being on this design team. It is giving me the opportunity to stretch and move out of my comfort zone. We do swaps with all different kinds of projects and I'm not use to making cards for people I don't know. So this has forced me to think outside of the box about what others might like or want. I'm really enjoying it.


5.5 X 5.5 Square Chip Board with rounded corners.
Sugar and Spice Cricut Lite Cartridge.
Scalloped Square cut at 5.25 X 5.25.
Baby Pin was cut at 1.75 inches and all the layers.
Hand made crocheted flower - from multicolor pink thread.
Stampin Up - Melon Mambo card stock, Melon Mambo Ink and pearl.
Custom Crops - Imaginisce - Enchanted Paper Pack
Target - Colorbok - Metallic Silver Paper
Wal-Mart - .50 inch white satin ribbon
Cropodile - to punch holes through the chip board and card stock layers. This is so that the ribbon can be put through the hole for the lay out to be hung up.
I am so happy to be a great aunt. Elaina is up in Ohio with her mom and dad and I'm clear down here in Florida. I wish I could be there to hold her, hug her and give her lots of lovin. But I get lots of pictures so that I don't miss out on too much of her growing up.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. It's just precious Sherry.. AND it's good to be pushed out of our comfort zone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! You should make these as gifts for people!!
    I'm a new follower, would love for you to come visit me @upcycledscrapooking.blogspot.com
    {{Huggs!}}
    BuggaBaby-Momma (aka Jen)
    PS. I'm an adoptive mom too! {*smile*}

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry