Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

Have you ever had papers that were so pretty that you just couldn't bear to cover them up. Well, this is the case with this card. I used the Prima Jack and Jill Paper Pad and the papers are absolutely adorable. My god-daughters birthday is coming up and I wanted to make her a special card. I wanted her to know how much I love her. So here is the card I made her.
The top layer is cut at 2 X 5.25 inches and was embossed with a Darice Embossing folder called Large Petals from Custom Crops.
The pink layer is  Papertrey Ink "sweet blush" cut at 1 X 5.25 inches and was punched with Stampin Up Scalloped Trim Border Punch. The card base is also Sweet Blush and the ribbon is from Papertrey Ink - Sweet Blush too.
The stamp is from My Creative Time with Emma - Turn that frown upside down set.
The bottom layer is cut at 2.5 X 5.25 inches. The paper already said "Happy Birthday" so I didn't have to put that on.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry