Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenges

This is the first card I made for The Pink Stampers National Scrapbook Challenge. The challenge was to make a cupcake card. This was a super easy card and I had a blast making it. It's a square card cut at 4.25 inches.
The cupcake was cut at 3 inches along with all it's layers from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge and all the pieces were inked around edge.
All the paper for this project was from the Colorbok Bright Paper Pack or from my scraps (the red and green paper).
The orange layer was cut into a 4 inch square.
The cupcake was put on pop dots and the buttons are held on with mini glue dots.
Buttons - Wal-mart
Red and Pink Glitter Glue - Joann's
Devine Swirls Embossing folder - Custom Crops

This card is for the 3D challenge. You could make a 3D project or put something 3D on your card. I knew I didn't have time to do an entire 3D project today so I decided to add something 3D to my card.
This is an A2 size card and the base is cut from Bazzill Tangelo Blast Card Stock
The bee designer paper is cut at 4 X 5.25 and is from the Colorbok Bright Paper Pack.
The bee, from the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge was cut at 3.5 inches and used all bazzill card stock.
Blackberry Swirl, Tangelo Blast and Walnut Cream.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps for his face. The Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment. PK-440
Then his cheeks were chalked with Stampin Up chalk.
The flowers were made with 3 punches I purchased at Joann's.
My daughter and I made the drops that are in the center of each flower
I put a pop dot under each flower and the bee is placed on an action wobble to give the card even more dimension. My bee is a little more orange than the normal bee. I did it to match the background paper.
Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.
Sherry

Challenge # 1
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-1.html
Challenge # 5
http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2011/05/national-scrapbook-day-challenge-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry