Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mom's Birthday Card

My mom's birthday is May 30th. and this is the card I made her and I hope that she likes it. My mom isn't someone who is real fancy or collects anything. So making or getting things for her isn't easy.
I just had to send my daughter running out to the mailbox. I realized I had put her card in the mail and had forgotten to write anything in it. Not one of my brighter moments. I seem to have moments like these more and more frequently. LOL
Here's my Mom's Birthday Card!
I started by making a 4.75 X 4.75 card base.
My designer paper is cut at 4.50 inches square.
I used the Twinkle Toes Lite Cartridge.
Then I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the square. This was a real easy die cut, with only two layers. Then I added rhinestones and faux stitching, to bling it up a little. I will list the products and where I purchased them from if you are interested in getting them.
--------------------
Big Lots - GCD - Eye Candy Paper Pack
Papertrey Ink - Plum Pudding card stock
Joy's Life - Mother and Daughter Set - two stamps put together
Stampin Up - Tempting Turquoise card stock, signo gel pen and self-adhesive rhinestones.
--------------------
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry