Thursday, May 26, 2011

Four Legged Friends - I'd stick my neck out for you anytime.

This was a blast to make and I love the sentiment. It's from Jungle Fever by Pink By Design.
The turtle is from the Four Legged Friends Cricut Lite Cartridge cut at 2.08 inches on my gypsy and all of it's layers.
The background paper is Colorbok from Wal-Mart from the Earth Tone Paper Pack.
The die cut is all cut from Papertrey Ink Card Stock - Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Breeze and White.
I also used a 7 m.m. wiggle eye and buttons again from Wal-Mart
This is an A2 size card - 4.25 X 5.5
Top Layer - 4.0 X 5.25
Faux stitching is done using a white gelly role pen from Custom Crops.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute!!! Great job!!! I love the saying and the turtle is just precious!

    TFS!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry