Monday, April 4, 2011

Monogram Card


The scalloped circle card was cut from the Wild Card Cartridge at 4.25 inches.
The card stock was black and tempting turquoise from Stampin Up and  raspberry fizz from PTI.
The silver rhinestones are from imaginesce and applied with my irock.
The front circle was embossed with elegant bouquet from Stampin Up.
The S was cut from the Storybook Cartridge and then embossed with ultra think embossing powder.
It will fit in a A2 size envelope so it can be put in the mail.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and happy crafting.
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. Your card turned out great! Momo sent me, too. I am following you and can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the embossing and bling you added. What a great card.

    I found you through Mom. She is the sweetest to start this for us. I have found so many great blogs I would have missed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi your card is beautiful! Thank you for your nice comments and following my blog. I am now following you. I love your blog.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and wanted you to know that I have an award for you. Please stop by.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! All of your projects ar wonderful! It melted my heart when you said you have two children who are DS, I had an uncle who passed away this past January who was DS, and was the light of our lives. He was 53 years old! We loved him so... anyways... sniff sniff... Momo sent me and I am so honored to have found your blog! I am your new follower!

    Thanks for sharing your crafty-ness!

    Mary
    http://marys-crafty-scraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry