Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Frog Card 2

This is an A2 size card and as most of you have guessed he is from the Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge. He was cut at 3.75 inches. The patterned paper is from Colorbok at Wal-mart. The ribbon is from Big Lots. The stamp "fabulous" is from Stampin up. The circles on the top layer have glitter glue on them from Wal-mart. The card base is from my stash, so I'm not sure what exact company made it. This was another real simple card and I think it turned out really cute. Most of my cards go to the handicapped children in my kid's classes or the children that my husband and I teach at Live Oak Church of the Nazarene. Which explains why most of my cards have a kid like feel to them. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Sherry, I just love your frog cards. In my younger years I collected all different kinds of frog this & thats. I even had a shelf for all of them. Anytime my friends saw something that had to do with frogs, they got them for me. They were the good old days LOL.
    Have you checked out my blog lately? I am back making cards & also posting in the designing of my new craft room. Keep doing that great job with your beautiful family & also your talent in making your cards.
    God Bless
    Love, Dee

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry