Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello You Teddy Bear from free Christmas Gypsy Download

Hello You Teddy Bear Card
Recipe:
Card Base 5 X 10 white card stock scored in half for a 5 X 5 card.
Chocolate Brown card stock from PTI cut at 5 X 5.
Blue layer is 4.75 X 4.75 from the colorbok earthtones pack
All layers for the bear cut at 4 inches from the earthtones pack.
Stamp is from the Hello You stamp set from Stampin Up using Chocolate Chip Ink.
.25 inch brown ribbon, a blue button and wiggly eyes from wal-mart.
White gelly role pen for stitching around edge.
Used my ATG gun to put all the big pieces together and zig 2 way glue pen for the small ones.
Thanks for visiting my blog today and happy crafting.
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. Hello Miss Sherry,
    I am sooo glad you left such a sweet invitation to visit your blog. I love all the cards you have made they are just precious! Great job! Your blog is perfect just 1 year ago mine was about the same I do not have much technical know how in blogging so just keep at it and learn along with all of us! Thank you sooo very much for being a follower of mine I LOVE having followers and reading comments is my favorite! Please visit again soon.
    hugs from your new follower,
    ~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry --- this card is adorable and I love the sentiment almost like a welcome to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry