Sunday, January 13, 2013

Last Box for a while - Altered Blue Box

Okay, I won't make you all watch another box video for a while, I think. LOL I have really been enjoying myself. I am getting better at layering my flowers but still have a long way to go. A very sweet lady on YouTube, her name is Rosemary, gave me some awesome tips on my boxes and I wanted to share those with you. The first was that if I wanted to remove on of the flowers that I hot glued down to take my heat gun and try to gently melt the glue. It especially works well if you can heat the glue from underneath. The second thing she shared with me, as these last couple boxes were round to add pearls to the bottom of the boxes to help them stay in place and not roll everywhere. I haven't tried the pearls yet but I will let you know how that works out when I try it.
Let me know what you think. I appreciate you kind comments and I wanted you to know how much they lift my spirits.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry