Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So sorry to not have checked in with you all.

Hey Everyone. I am so sorry that I have not been posting on my blog. I have been in and out of the hospital 3 times since Thanksgiving. I am very blessed to here this holiday season. My blood pressure has been going real high and then real low. Well, one day it went so low that if my daughter hadn't noticed how bad I looked and rushed me to the hospital, I might not be here with you now. My blood pressure dropped down to 47/30. I couldn't even communicate, I was so weak and out of it.
 
Today was the first good day I've had in weeks and I probably over did it but I wanted to enjoy some time with my youngest little girl Mariah. I did the cutting of the fabric but everything else she did with the Beacon Fabri-Tac Glue. That stuff works great.
Be sure to let us know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry i am so sad to hear all you have been going through.. Glad you were feeling a little better to day to help Mariah with her hat. AND yes that little puppy would be a wonderful Christmas present.. but we have a dog and a cat.. lol
    Have a wonderful Christmas my sweet friend and i pray you continue to get better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you were not feeling well..HUGS! I haven't been on blogger that much, I have been out of town and just haven't had time. The hat is CUTE!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry