Sunday, December 30, 2012

RAK from Annie (msgardengrove1 on youtube)

Before I put up the video of the very kind RAK I received from Annie, I wanted to take a moment and tell you all
Happy New Year.
 
I also wanted each and every one of you to know how much I appreciate your kindness. Many of you have followed me for a while now and there are those of you that I can always count on to leave me a sweet and encouraging comment. I especially want you to know how much that means to me that you take that time and look at what I've made, what Mariah made or Danée's graduation. I'm sure some of it probably wasn't your thing at all. But because you care about me you watched my video or looked at my photo and took the time to write me a note, I truly want to THANK YOU for that with all my heart! THANK YOU!
May God be with you and bless you this new year!
Sherry
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sherry!! I hope you guys start feeling better. I had Flu A Thanksgiving day and was sick for a whole week. It's so hard being sick during the holidays. Feel better soon!! You got some fun goodies. I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry