Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Marquette's Monster

My wonderful daughter-in-law is a teacher and she needed me to make the biggest monster I could make from the "Bump in the Night Cricut Cartridge". So my monster is 11.5 inches and I used all Colorbok card stock from Wal-Mart. She is going to play a game with her class called, Pin the Eye on the Monster. So I made 1 monster and 50 eyeballs. She has 45 kids but encase someone lost their eye, I figured she might need a few extra ones. Pin the Eye on the Monster sounds a little gross to me but I know she is a great teacher and I'm sure her class will think it is fun. My son did good (great), Marquette is a true blessing to our family. Can you tell I love her - A LOT!
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. I bet the kids will have a blast playing this game :) great idea for anyone having a halloween party for kids :) I need to start my IFTL cards for this month. I hope to start soon.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry how sweet of you, you are always doing for others.. I pray God sends you blessing after blessing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice of you to make this for your daughter-in-law, Sherry. The kids will jump for joy when they play this game. It looks great.
    Eagan Fitness Center

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry