Monday, October 22, 2012

Gift Card Holder

This is the gift card holder I made to hold one of the gift cards I'm giving my son for Christmas. It was super easy to do and I used the Cricut Close to my Heart Artiste Cartridge. I cut the card base at 4.9 inches on my gypsy. If you don't have a gypsy you can cut it at 5 inches and that would be fine. This one uses the entire length of an 11 inch piece of paper, so if you go up to 5 inches, I would say you would need to use a 12 inch piece. Let me know what you think.
I give you all the measurements on the video encase you are interested in making one like this.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Sherry, love your video.
    You have been busy crafting. Hope you had a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Sherry. I should be receiving this cartridge any day now. I can't wait to try some of these.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you put a lot into it...if i find time i will try same for Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet idea.I find different type of card.THANKS FR SHARING.
    Discount card printing

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry