Friday, October 19, 2012

First I Feel the Love Project Card

Gobble Til' You Wobble

This was a fun card to make. I cut the image at 4 inches because I wanted to use my Peachy Keen Critter Faces (Large). What I didn't take into account was that the imagine would not be just 4 inches tall. The tallest piece cut was 4 inches but after you put the legs and the hat on it made it 5.5 inches tall. So I decided a 6 X 6 inch card was the way to go. The patterned paper comes for an old DCWV Harvest Gathering matstack. The ribbon I used was from Papertrey Ink and matched almost perfect. I used a Stamp-in Up border punch, scalloped circle and circle punch for the computer generated sentiment. Then I added a little bit of bling and the card was done. I definitely didn't plan on my turkey being that big but I love Peachy Keen stamps so much that it made it worth it to make a bigger card.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

5 comments:

  1. This is such a Cute Card. Love the Turkey Face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the turkeys face :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and turkey! :) Your card would be a great fit for this week's bird challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

    Ashley
    http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Sherry:) Love the turkey face:) Thank you for the card. Your continued support is appreciated!! You are a blessing to the I Feel the Love Project!!
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sherry, he is simply adorable .....

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry