Saturday, August 18, 2012

Acorn Punch Art

A lot of you know that I already did 85 owls and decorated the outside of  2 X 2 X 2 boxes to give out this fall. Well, I decided that 85 wasn't going to be enough so I started on 50 more. I have about 25 more boxes to finish. To decorate the top this time I decided I was a little tired of doing owls and decided to go with Acorns. So here is a video of the acorn punch art I made.
If you could let me know which one you like the best, I'd appreciate it. The one with the small eyes or the one with the large eyes.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. This si so cute!! I like the big eyes

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute. Love the googly eyes you added.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry