Friday, June 8, 2012

Handmade Paper Bags

I have seen so many people use paper bags to package gifts in their RAK's or swaps and I have seen different places that you could buy them from. So I thought that I would give it a try.
I had found some scotch shipping paper at Wal-greens and it was a little thicker than I had wanted but I'm sure you can find rolls of craft paper where you pick up regular wrapping paper or back in the craft department. I think the thinner paper would probably work better.
I used the butterfly fairies stamp set from Stampers Best, that I received in a RAK from Kerry Duff.
I purchased my Tim Holtz distress inks in Vintage Photo and Tea Dye from Joann's.
So here we go. . .
If you can see something you think I can do to improve on this, please feel free to let me know.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry