Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Basket Purses

Tricia from alittleshabbychic on youtube sent me the most adorable boxes all the way from the United Kingdom so that I could turn them into purses for my daughter and god-daughter. I was so excited. Mariah has hers and my god-daughter will be getting hers tomorrow. Mariah is definitely almost a teenager. As soon as I gave her her new purse, she carried it over to her daddy and asked for money to put in it. Thank goodness she still wants to buy barbie dolls and isn't asking to go to the mall. LOL



I used Folk Art (baby pink) paint and Plaid Royal Coat Decoupage Finish from Wal-Mart. Journey (K and Company) paper for the top. Beads from my stash, eye hooks and 18 gauge wire from my local hardware store for the handle.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry they turned out just GORGEOUS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Sherry!! Love the pearls :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry