Monday, April 30, 2012

Key Chain Charms

Today I decided to make my first key chains. I made my first charm the other day for a journal and enjoyed it so much that I decided to add some to key rings. I used different beads and charms from my stash. Then I used head pins, key rings and some chain from Wal-Mart. They are really easy to do and I love that I was able to personalize them with colors that my friends like and charms of things that they collect or are important to them in their everyday life.
This one is for my friend who is a Florida Gator fan (orange and blue are their colors) and he lives everyday for the Lord (so I added the cross).

This one is for my god-daughter to give to her mom, for Mother's Day. What girl doesn't like bling, shoes and need hope to get through each day. So I added the big bling at the bottom, the shoe charm and the ribbon that says "hope" on it.

They were a lot of fun to do and I plan on making more today. I've already started a green one with frog charms on it and my next one is going to be a pastel mix. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative Sherry. These turned out so adorable, they are sure to love them. I hope you have a pain-fee day today me friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty!! The key chains & charms turned out great. These would make great gifts :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheena, thats the same thing that I was thinking.
      Thanks for the kind comment.
      Sherry

      Delete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry