Monday, March 12, 2012

RAK from Ana

Hey everyone. I wanted to share a video with you of the RAK I received from Ana. She is a very sweet lady and I truly appreciate all the awesome goodies she shared with me. The box she sent was so full that this video is very long. So be sure to get yourself something to snack on before you start watching it. LOL
Ana has an awesome blog and I wanted to share that link with you. http://www.scrappypinkcorner.blogspot.com/ Be sure to go check her blog out, you'll love all her neat post. I especially love the post where she shares how she decorated her house for the holidays.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. I don't have time to watch the video, i have to take Alex to Santa Rosa for his allergy shot (an hour drive from Ukiah).. but so glad you are feeling better... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND what a sweet friend Ana is for sending you a fun box of goodies, i can't wait to see what you create with all your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry