Saturday, March 24, 2012

How I dyed my marabou feathers.

Hey All, I needed a different colored feather for my daughters Easter headband and this is how I managed to get as close to the pink color I wanted as possible. So it is possible to dye your feathers and it makes it a lot cheaper to buy white ones, instead of trying to get all the different colors they sell. Hope this helps you make something, that brings a smile to your face.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet prayers Sherri.. I am doing ok, very sad, but I am ok.. I am sorry I have missed so many of your beautiful creations.. I pray you are feeling better..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink feathers, Sherry!! Such a great tip!! I hope you are feeling well my sweet friend. You are in my daily prayers. I hope that the pain has lessened and that you are feeling better each day. Please keep me posted. Big hugs,

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry