Thursday, February 23, 2012

So Proud of You - For the "I Feel the Love Program"

Hey all, as many of you know I have not been feeling very well and have not made a card in over 2 weeks. Which is not like me at all. I haven't even been able to come up with a simple design. I think not feeling well and just being down physically has really taken it's tole on me. So today when I came home from my cardiologist, I decided I was going to make a card if I had to sit here all night long. I need to make some birthday cards, but didn't feel up to that. So I decided to do a card for Madison at http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/ , for her I Feel the Love Program. The recipients of the cards this month are members of the Navy on the ship with Madison's brother. I know my card isn't the most patriotic but I thought maybe one of the women on board might enjoy it.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

6 comments:

  1. I think this is brilliant Sherry! The female navy officers will definitely appreciate a little girliness in their cards! :)

    Feel better soon, my friend! Praying for you!

    Hugs,

    Nita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with Nita, the female officers will definitely enjoy this.. you did a beautiful job on it. I am sorry you are still not feeling well... i am still praying for you too. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, this is so pretty. Thank you so much for thinking of our program even when you aren't feeling well. I have been praying for you and wondering how you have been doing. God Bless you and your family. Feel better and rest up.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry