Monday, December 12, 2011

Penguin Box filled with Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

This was a super fun project and I got the idea from Holly Gagnon. The box is from Life's a Party and the penguin is from doodlecharms. I made the box as big as possible on a 12 X 12 sheet of paper. It would have probably looked cuter had I not jammed a giant bag of hot cocoa mix in it for my god-daughter. It was a tad stuffed, I wanted to make sure that she had plenty. I'm hoping to make more of these for some small gifts for some kids I know.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I made a Hot chocolate holder card this week for our Weekly Challenge. You might want to enter this in my Weekly Challenge at She's A Sassy Lady! You could even win a cart or a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sherry.. i am sure she will love it

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry