Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial at Getting Cricky - Grinch Punch Art

I'm still working on my punch book and might I add - having a blast. I really hope that some of you are pulling out your punches and trying to make some of the projects you see here or on youtube. This is something that gives you other options with your punches than just using them to put sentiments in. Once you start doing them, everything you look at you see shapes in and how you can turn it into a piece of art. It is especially good for those who do not have a die cutting machine or big shot for dies. Please give it a try, it really is a lot of fun.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Oh my super cute!! Thanks for sharing how to make the Grinch.

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super cute Sherry!! I am going to go to YouTube and find your other videos right know, I love your punch art!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM-Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry this is just too amazing. I wish I had all the punches to do him... I don't remember all the ones u said you used.. I do have the window one...'thank you for your sweet comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool!!! I love the Grinch and will definitely try this! Thanks for sharing!!!

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry