Friday, December 23, 2011

Criss Cross Card

My second criss cross card for another of my husbands brothers. I used the Kaisercraft Belle Collection. I really am enjoying these kinds of cards and may find myself doing many more. I like the idea that the card comes with a built in envelope. I used Iamroses poinsettia flowers that I sprayed with homemade glimmer mist and really loved the shine that it gave the flower. I ordered some tiny flat flowers, the ones in the center, from Iamroses a long time ago and they sent the poinsettia flowers as a gift for my order. Then for the sentiment I used K. Andrew Designs - Winter Wishes. I used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress inks and punches from Stamp-in Up.

*I am almost finished with my first mini album and will try to post it next week. That will probably be my only post for that week. My daughter is in her best friends wedding and we will be getting all the finishing touches done. But after the first of the year, I will be back to my normal life and posting regularly.
I hope that your Christmas is filled with God's blessing and you enjoy your time with family and friends.

Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Merry Christmas,
Sherry Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card Sherry. I pray God showers you with blessings also my friend... Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry