Thursday, November 17, 2011

Rudolph Reindeer Tag w/ K. Andrew Design Stamps

Hey everyone! This is another simple project. They seem to be my favorite kind lately. I think it's the instant gratification thing. LOL
I used soft suede and chocolate chip card stock and the wide oval punch, boho blossom, 1/2 inch circle and snowflake punches from Stamp-in Up. Pure Poppy and Black from Papertrey ink. Everything was inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink. Then for the best part - I used K. Andrew Designs Winter Wishes Stamp set for all of the little snowflakes on the tag portion and for the sentiment "Deer Friend" which was inked with Jennie Bowlin Chili Powder Ink.  I hope you can see how quick and easy these are to make and break out your punches and whip out some cute tags for your Christmas presents.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. Awwww, Sherry, this is so adorable it makes me smile!! I love Rudolph!! And your video is so awesome!! Great job :D

    I'm stopping by to say hi from the Link Up Love party :)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute Sherry! I love that bright red Rudolph nose. And you KNOW how I feel about puns. "Deer" friend - HA! Cracks me up. :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video and love your tag. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftingwizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry