Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gingerbread Punch Art Tag

Another very simple punch art project for all of us. I enjoy doing these so much, that I filled my very first punch art book in this past week. Some are very similar to ones that I saw on YouTube and others are complete originals. But none of them are exact replica's. That's the fun part. Using the punches that you have to make it work.
This gingerbread man was made from soft suede and the punches are 1 inch circle, 2 word window punches and 1 small label punch - all from Stamp-in Up. The green and white card stock are from my stash. The sentiment is from K. Andrew Designs - Winter Wishes stamp set. Kristal's stamps are awesome and I know that you will be very happy with them. Click here to go to Kristal's blog and look at all of her amazing stamp sets.
Click here to see the video, showing you all how to make them. It looks really cute stuck to the wrapped Pumpkin Roll I made for my neighbors and for the guys where my husband works.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
Sherry


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry, just watched your tutorial on Kristals blog, such a cute idea, Thanks so much!! Cheers Jennie Jnr DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sherry! I love when you make punch art. I think it's so neat :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, I was looking back threw your blog and have just fell in love with all your button buddies... I was wondering if you would ever consider sharing all your recipies for making them all at one time. I did see that you have made a book of all of them..I would so love to have a copy of all of them and would even be willing to pay you for them...See you could start your own business.
    You have a great day
    Patti~
    pattijb2010@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry