Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Elephant Card

Hi guys, this is another one of the cards I made before I started blogging and I thought I'd make this a quick post and share it with you.
I'll give you as much as I can remember of what I used to put this A2 size card together. I know that the background paper is Colorbok. The pink ribbon is from Wal-Mart. The boarder is the loopy punch and the word friend is from Stamp-in Up.
Every time I add one of my pre-blogging cards I'm amazed at how goofy I was to actually think that I'd remember the products I used. I can't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday. LOL
We had company come in last night and they will be here for the weekend. So I wanted to try to get one last post in before the craziness of the day begins. I'm trying to get a few things done so that I can make some cricut goodies to help my daughter in law decorate her door where she works. So you never know, I might still have a post or two over the weekend.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Sherry.. have a wonderful weekend with your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet Sherry... the swirls came from the Home Decor solutions cart.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry