Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Flower Hat Pin

After finding the hats that fit me in the men's department, I really knew I needed to do something to make them look more feminine. So I've been buying different flowers and making all kinds of designs to jazz up my hats. One - it adds some pretty color to my hats and two - I think my kids are embarrassed by them. LOL My daughter is a major wall flower (a beautiful wall flower) and does not ever want any attention brought to her. So we are like complete opposites. Why go through life unnoticed? So it drives her crazy when I make these big flowers and things to go on my hats. OMG, someone may spot her standing next to the lady with the flower on her fedora. So here is another video of a new design for my hat. I tried it on my fedora and it looks fine. But if I want to move it to a different kind of hat, I'd definitely need to make the pin shorter.
Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless
Sherry


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love how creative you are! I would also love to see a photo of the hat pin in a hat. Perhaps you could even model it for us? :) Great project Sherry!

    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherry, it turned out just beautiful.. I am sorry I don't have time to watch all of your videos.. it's hard to get around to all the blogs and to watch videos sometimes makes it hard.. but i do love the ones i am able to watch...

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are appreciated.
Thanks.
Sherry